The full moon Singing Bowl, also a kind of yoga, is a kind of low-pitched sound that is like a bell, which can make people quickly relax into peace. The full moon is very precious, only on the full moon every month, and it is made on a full moon without strong winds and dark clouds. There are seven craftsmen over 40 years old who take turns in seven directions and hammer them in sequence. There must be no sequence errors in the middle. Otherwise, they will be invalidated and must be repeated. The material is seven metals (gold, silver, copper, iron, tin, lead, mercury), and the ratio is a secret.
They are often played by striking, but some¡ªknown as singing bowls¡ªmay also be played by rotating a mallet around the outside rim to produce a sustained musical note.
Struck bowls are used in some Buddhist religious practices to accompany periods of meditation and chanting. Struck and singing bowls are widely used for music making, meditation and relaxation, as well for personal spirituality. They have become popular with music therapists, sound healers and yoga practitioners.
Standing bells originated in China. An early form called nao took the shape of a stemmed goblet, mounted with rim uppermost, and struck on the outside with a mallet. The manufacture and use of bowls specifically for 'singing' is believed to be a modern phenomenon. Bowls that were capable of singing began to be imported to the West from around the early 1970s. Since then they have become a popular instrument in the US-originating new-age genre often marketed as 'Tibetan music'.
In addition to their traditional usage for meditation, Tibetan singing bowls are used for deep relaxation, stress reduction, holistic healing, Reiki, chakra balancing, and World music. Many people find that the rich blend of harmonic overtones which the bells produce have a direct effect upon their chakras. We strive to provide precise information on the singing bowls we sell. You will find accurate pictures and descriptions. These specially tuned Tibetan singing bowls produce sounds which invoke a deep state of relaxation which naturally assists one in entering into meditation.
Our collection of High-quality singing bowls creates a beautiful peaceful calming & relaxing sound when tapped or played around the rim. Perfect for when you want time to yourself to relax & meditate.
* Wonderful tone EASY to Play & Long Lasting Healing and Relaxing Sound
* Each singing bowl set is hand selected & inspected to ensure the best sound and quality before shipping.
* Price Includes Singing Bowl, 1 Wooden Rosewood Mallet
How to Play Bowls
1. Hold the bowl in the palm of either hand.
2. With the striker, rub the outside rim in a circular motion. Keep an even pressure.
3. Gently increase the speed as the bowl begins to vibrate, and as the sound grows. It may help to tap the bowl to begin the vibration. Sometimes this method can take practice.
Another method is 'gonging' or 'striking' the bowls. This is a simple method that involves striking the bowl with a wood or padded striker.
Material: Copper Body & Sheepskin Hand Hammer & Cotton Bowl Mat
Production process: hand forging and engraving
Size: Please refer to the product size chart picture
Size: 9.5cm ¡Á 5.5cm (7.87in ¡Á 3.55in ) , weight: 350g(0.78lb)
Pattern:Random pattern with mantra or buddha eye
1. The bowl sings very easily and produce rich, harmonic and soothing sound that lasts for long duration.
2. Produce energetic and vibrating sounds which provided stress free relaxation.
3. These singing bowls has been used for meditation, music, relaxation, personal well being, healing energy and chakra creation etc. for generations.
4. They are used by a wide range of professionals, including health professionals, school teachers, musicians and spiritual teachers.
5. Singing bowls are used in health care by psychotherapists, massage therapists, cancer, and stress and meditation specialists.
6. They are used to help treat cancer patients and also for post-traumatic stress disorder.
7. They are popular in classrooms to help facilitate group activities and focus students' attention.
1¡¢Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2¡¢The color may have different as the difference display, Please understand.
1 x Singing Bowl
1 x Sheepskin Hand Hammer
1 x Bowl Mat