HomeFlameless Candles Flickering LED Candles Ivory Real Wax Pillar Battery Operated Candles with Dancing LED Flame &10-Key Remote and Cycling 24 Hours TimerFlameless Candles Flickering LED Candles Ivory Real Wax Pillar Battery Operated Candles with Dancing LED Flame &10-Key Remote and Cycling 24 Hours Timer
Flameless Candles Flickering LED Candles Ivory Real Wax Pillar Battery Operated Candles with Dancing LED Flame &10-Key Remote and Cycling 24 Hours Timer
* Smart control:With One Remote Control, You Could Control All Our Candles of Different Sizes, & Our Candle
* 10 Key Remote Timer-for Easy & Convenient Operation.Out Led Candles Lets You Choose among 2/4/6/8 Hours Timers as Well as Static Flickering Light Options and Brightness Levels.The Timer Will Cycle Every 24 Hours
* Battery Operated-This flameless candle is operated by 2 x AA batteries (Not included) with Flickering effect
* Safe To Use Around Children and Pets - Led candles without real fire.Never worry about fire-related accidents again
* SMOKELESS AND DRIPLESS CANDLES with smooth, classic ivory color are ideal for bookshelves, bedrooms and as safe focal points in holiday wreaths and centerpieces
Real Flame-effect Candles
These candles are so realistic that practically indistinguishable from traditional burning candles.
Flame simulation technology makes the candles flicker, brings the most realistic experience to any room.
Real Wax & Elegant Design
The candle shell is made from paraffin wax£¬however there is no burning wick, smoke or messy dripping wax. They are perfect for places like bookshelves and bedrooms.
Smooth finish, classic ivory color and elegant design, use the Real Flame-effect Candles in locations where you would use real candles.
10 Key remote control, Smarter Candle
Extended Lighting Time
Powered by 2AA batteries (not included), the expected battery life is of approx. 200 hours (high-grade battery required).
1x Flameless candles
1 x 10 key remote control
1. This candle is made of real wax and is flammable. Do not attempt to light this candle.
2. Keep out of direct sunlight, away from heat sources and out of extreme temperatures or your candle may soften or melt.
3. Constant use of the timer however may considerably reduce battery life.'