HomeHuman Long Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Women Black Heat Resistant Synthetic Wigs High Temperature Filament Hair WigHuman Long Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Women Black Heat Resistant Synthetic Wigs High Temperature Filament Hair Wig
Human Long Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Women Black Heat Resistant Synthetic Wigs High Temperature Filament Hair Wig
Item Type: Wig
Items per Package: 1 Piece
Material: Human Hair
Wigs Length: Long
Texture: Body Wave
Made Method: Half Machine Made & Half Hand Tied
Suitable Dying Colors: All Colors
Base Material: Swiss Lace
Can Be Permed: Yes
Model Number: Lace Front Human Hair Wigs
Hair Texture: Top Hand Selected 100% Remy Human Hair
Hair Color: Natural Black Color Can be Dyed and Bleached to Any Color You Want
Life Time: Used For One Year Do not advice for chemical processing frequently
Hair Advantage: Can be Straightened curled and Restyled As Your Own Hair
Color:Black/Dark brown/Light brown/Gray/Beige/Pink/White/Wine red/Red/Flax yellow
Size: Average size is suitable for 52-58 cm head circumference; adjustable tightness
Features: Using high-quality high-temperature hair realistic and natural! It can withstand high temperature from 120 to 180 degrees.
Product length: 65cm
Product weight: 220g
1. Do not approach high temperature as far as possible, because wigs are not heat-resistant due to the relationship between materials.
2. Wigs can't be dyed. If you need a trim, you can ask a professional stylist to trim and trim your hair.
3. Wigs are usually washed once a month or so, depending on the frequency of MM wear.
4. Wash in cold or warm water. Use regular shampoo to OK when washing. It can cooperate with regular conditioner.
5. Clean wigs should not be dried by high temperature air such as hair dryer. Dry towels should be used to gently absorb excess water on the wigs and then put it in the ventilation area to avoid damage caused by direct sunshine on the wigs.
6. Don't comb your wig immediately after washing. You should wait until it's dry before combing it.
7. Use steel ruler comb to comb, not plastic comb to comb!
8. Curly hair doesn't use a comb at all. It's OK to arrange the curling place by hand after each time you take it with you.
9. Never pull a wig hard if it takes too long to tie or comb.
10. Be careful not to put wax on wigs and other hair styling agents that can make them sticky.
11. Wigs can be tied up, but they can't be tied too high or their real hair will come out below.
12. When combing a long wig, we should divide it into several sections, comb it from bottom to top, light and patient.
13. A small amount of hair loss during finishing and wearing is a normal phenomenon.
14. Usually, it is put in the original package or bracket without wearing it, and it will be restored when it is necessary to take it with it.
15. When washing, first dissolve shampoo in appropriate warm water, soak for about 5 minutes, then gently swing, wash the dirt, do not twist and rub hard, otherwise it will damage the hairstyle, then wash with water, and then soak in conditioner for 10 minutes. After removal, hang it in a dry and ventilated place to dry. In a semi-dry state, comb back the original hairstyle, and then air it completely, then the hairstyle can remain perfect as before.